Rutherford Recovery Fest – a Prevention Coalition for Success, Project Lifeline, and Faith-Based Initiatives event – will take place on Saturday, September 18 from 10am to 2pm at Family Worship Center in Murfreesboro, TN. The goal of this free community-driven event is to reduce the stigma surrounding addiction and to provide resources and education. The event is family-friendly with guest speakers, music, activities for kids, free food, and over 50 resource tables.
- Who: Recovery Fest is a free, community event open to all
- What: 5th Annual Rutherford Recovery Fest
- When: Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- Where: Family Worship Center, a Recovery Friendly Congregation, 3045 Memorial Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Why: The goal of Recovery Fest is to increase the awareness of available resources, reduce the stigma surrounding addiction, and to support individuals in recovery.
Visit the Facebook page @RutherfordRecoveryFest to stay up to date about the event. To find out more about the Prevention Coalition for Success, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, visit www.PC4S.org or contact Sarah Murfree, PC4S director, at email@example.com.