The La Vergne Police Department is once again participating in the October DEA Drug Take Back Day.
This year’s take back event will be on Saturday, October 29 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the La Vergne Police Department behind City Hall at 5093 Murfreesboro Road. Anyone dropping off medication is not required to black out or remove labels.
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-Counter Medications
- Liquid Medications in the Original Bottle with Lid
- Illegal Drugs
- Needles/Syringes or Sharp Containers
- Medical Devices, Batteries
- Aerosol Cans, Compressed Cylinders, Inhalers
- Mercury/Iodine-Containing Medications or Devices (Thermometers)
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Non-Pharmaceutical Waste
Anyone with questions is encouraged to reach out to the La Vergne Police Department at (615) 793-7744 or on our social media pages.