ALDI, one of the country’s most trusted grocers,* will offer Murfreesboro residents another option for food (and more) that the whole family will love, all at great prices, as it opens its newest store at 3439 South Church Street. The new location is part of the company’s aggressive nationwide growth in recent years, ALDI is on track to open 150 new stores and become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of this year.
The ALDI business model is intentionally different, and the result is a fast and affordable shopping experience. ALDI fans across the country rave about the company’s award-winning exclusive brands and weekly lineup of limited-time ALDI Finds. Local shoppers can experience the ALDI difference themselves when the new Murfreesboro store opens on Thursday, April 14 at 9 a.m. The store will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Shoppers can enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 ALDI gift card.
“Our stores are designed to make grocery shopping smarter, faster and easier, and we’ve been voted the price leader for five years running,” said Amy Peters, Mt. Juliet regional vice president for ALDI. “We have served this community for more than 15 years and are excited to continue to offer Murfreesboro residents an affordable way of shopping.”
Here are just a few things that set ALDI apart:
- Low-price leader: Access to affordable groceries is important, and the company’s commitment to low prices is unwavering. In fact, the Dunnhumby Retailer Preference Index Report has ranked ALDI No. 1 on price for five years running.
- ALDI-exclusive products: ALDI sells mostly exclusive brands made by the best partners. Murfreesboro shoppers will find fresh, organic produce delivered daily, an unbeatable cheese and wine selection, and food for every taste and lifestyle (gluten-free, plant-based, dairy alternatives, etc.). Shoppers will also discover weekly offerings of limited-time ALDI Finds like candles, delicious seasonal food, home goods and more.
- Quality: ALDI is so confident in its products that every item is backed by its Twice as Nice Guarantee.** If for any reason a customer is not 100% satisfied with the quality of a product, ALDI will gladly replace the product AND refund it.
- Shoppers participate in the savings: The savings start before customers enter the store. Depositing a quarter to unlock a shopping cart is one way ALDI saves shoppers money. ALDI doesn’t need to hire employees to corral loose carts, and customers get their quarter back when they return the cart. ALDI also asks shoppers to bring reusable bags and has never offered single-use plastic bags — a sustainable policy that leads to savings passed on to customers.
- Online shopping and curbside pickup: Customers want convenient shopping options, which is why nearly all ALDI locations offer grocery delivery, and Curbside Grocery Pickup is expanding to 1,500 stores by the end of 2022.*** Visit shop.aldi.us to place an order.
- Store size: ALDI stores are designed for simplicity and efficiency, packed with the products shoppers love. A typical ALDI store is approximately 12,000 square feet of retail space, making it easier to shop than oversized grocery stores.
- Work with ALDI: ALDI is an award-winning employer that is nationally acclaimed for prioritizing its employees and their well-being. Known for offering highly competitive wages and industry-leading benefits, ALDI has been recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes six times in the past seven years. As one of the fastest-growing retailers in the U.S., ALDI is constantly creating new jobs in local communities, coast to coast. To learn more about working at ALDI and search job openings, go to careers.aldi.us.