For the past 37 years, Oaklands has presented the Christmas Candlelight Tour of Homes. In order to share some of our favorite homes in downtown Murfreesboro with our community, you are invited to usher in the holiday season with an enchanting virtual tour of historic Murfreesboro homes. The tour, sponsored by First Bank, will feature a selection of private homes, First Presbyterian Church and, as always, the historic Oaklands Mansion.
The buildings featured on the virtual tour this year include:
- Laura and Tim Gossett, 512 East College Street
- Michael Graves and Doug Willard, 304 East Lytle Street
- Bill Jakes Realty, 305 North Highland Avenue
- Lindsey and Thomas Jennings, 449 East College Street
- Cynthia and Ronnie Martin, 401 East Lytle Street
- First Presbyterian Church, 210 North Spring Street
- The Rose Cottage, Molly and Steve Poleskey 320 East College Street
- •aklands Mansion, 900 North Maney Avenue
“Attending the Candlelight Tour of Homes is an annual tradition for the Murfreesboro community. To make the event possible, private homeowners have volunteered to open their residences to the community for 36 years and counting. This is the second year that the event has moved online. It’s the best way to keep this annual tradition alive during an uncertain time. Instead of seeing the homes in person, we hope you will take the opportunity to watch the 38th annual Candlelight Tour of Homes online free of charge” said James Manning, Executive Director of Oaklands Mansion.